The Annual Fund provides the critical dollars used to cover the difference between tuition and the actual cost of educating St. Xavier students. Each year, St. Xavier's alumni, parents, faculty/staff and friends impact the lives of St. Xavier students with a gift to the Annual Fund. Annual Fund dollars are used in many different ways.
Your Annual Fund investment helps St. Xavier:
- A St. Xavier High School education is a priceless investment in a young man's future. St. X wants to enable every deserving young man -- regardless of financial circumstance -- the opportunity to receive a St. Xavier education. For the 2021-22 school year, more than 40% of students are receiving some amount of tuition assistance. The average amount granted is approximately $8,000.
- Provide need-based tuition assistance to students and their families.
- Conduct critical building improvements.
- Secure vital equipment for student use.
- Maintain the physical beauty of our campus.
- Provide overall support of our operating budget.
Each year St. Xavier asks our alumni, parents, faculty/staff and friends to invest in our mission of "educating leaders and men for and with others" with a gift to the Annual Fund. No matter the amount of the gift, your investment in the Annual Fund enables current students to receive an education that will last them a lifetime.
For more information about the Annual Fund and how you can help, please contact Mr. Tony Schad, Vice President of Advancement, at 513.618.3228 or email@example.com.
To make an investment in the St. Xavier Annual Fund, please send your contribution to:
St. Xavier High School
Office of the Annual Fund
600 W. North Bend Road
Cincinnati, OH 45224-1499