The Annual Fund provides the critical dollars used to cover the difference between tuition and the actual cost of educating St. Xavier students. Each year, St. Xavier's alumni, parents, faculty/staff and friends impact the lives of St. Xavier students with a gift to the Annual Fund. Annual Fund dollars are used in many different ways.
- A St. Xavier High School education is a priceless investment in a young man's future. St. X wants to enable every deserving young man -- regardless of financial circumstance -- the opportunity to receive a St. Xavier education. For the 2023-24 school year, more than 58% of students are receiving some amount of tuition assistance. The average amount granted is approximately $8,000.
- Provide need-based tuition assistance to students and their families.
- Conduct critical building improvements.
- Secure vital equipment for student use.
- Maintain the physical beauty of our campus.
- Provide overall support of our operating budget.
Each year St. Xavier asks our alumni, parents, faculty/staff and friends to invest in our mission of "educating leaders and men for and with others" with a gift to the Annual Fund. No matter the amount of the gift, your investment in the Annual Fund enables current students to receive an education that will last them a lifetime.
For more information about the Annual Fund and how you can help, please contact Mr. Tony Schad, Vice President of Advancement, at 513.618.3228.
To make an investment in the St. Xavier Annual Fund, please send your contribution to:
St. Xavier High School
Office of the Annual Fund
600 W. North Bend Road
Cincinnati, OH 45224-1499