The Annual Fund provides the critical dollars used to cover the difference between tuition and the actual cost of educating St. Xavier students. Each year, St. Xavier's alumni, parents, faculty/staff and friends impact the lives of St. Xavier students with a gift to the Annual Fund. Annual Fund dollars are used in many different ways.
Your Annual Fund investment helps St. Xavier:
- cover the difference between tuition charged and the cost of educating St. Xavier students (2017-2018 school year difference between actual costs and tuition charged is $1,000 per student)
- provide tuition assistance and scholarship aid to students
- conduct critical building improvements
- secure vital equipment for student use
- maintain the physical beauty of our campus
- provide overall support of our operating budget
Each year St. Xavier asks our alumni, parents, faculty/staff and friends to invest in our mission of "educating leaders and men for and with others" with a gift to the Annual Fund. No matter the amount of the gift, your investment in the Annual Fund enables current students to receive an education that will last with them a lifetime.
For more information about the Annual Fund and how you can help, please contact the Annual Fund office, Ms. Missy Tranter, Director of Annual Giving, at 513.761.7815 x181 or email@example.com.
To make an investment in the St. Xavier Annual Fund, please send your contribution to:
St. Xavier High School
Office of the Annual Fund
600 W. North Bend Road
Cincinnati, OH 45224-1499