St. Xavier High School's mission to "assist young men in their formation as leaders and men for others through rigorous college preparation in the Jesuit tradition" dates back to 1831, a 186-year tradition that has become the standard of educational excellence in Greater Cincinnati.
Our success is firmly rooted in the exceptional young men who walk our hallways and seek to discover their best self each and every day; young men who take pride in, and make no apologies for being smart, but who are beginning to understand that being intellectually gifted is not enough -- what you do with your gifts from God is a matter of choice and commitment. Young men at St. Xavier experience success when they realize that, because of their gifts, they have an opportunity to impact the world through serving the needs of our brothers and sisters -- leading lives as Men for Others; and that through discovering God's presence and action in the midst of their busy lives, they come to realize a more purposeful life.
St. Xavier has been a warm, welcoming atmosphere of learning, friendship and spiritual affirmation for more than 18,000 living alumni who have called this place home. We call this vast network of accomplished alumni the Long Blue Line.
There are tremendous advantages of a St. Xavier education. As the leader of our enrollment management efforts at St. X, I look forward to exploring with you the advantages that a St. Xavier experience will have on your life as you continue discerning a high school that is the 'best fit' for your family.
Jeffrey L. Pugh
Director of Enrollment Management
Class of 2022 Key Dates
- Friday, August 4, 2017 - Class of 2022 Application Active; HSPT Registration Active
- Monday, September 4, 2017 - Class of 2022 X-perience Day (shadowing) Registration Opens
- Sunday, November 12, 2017 - Open House
- Saturday, November 18 2017 - Class of 2022 Entrance Exam (HSPT) & Parent Meeting
- Monday, November 20, 2017 - Class of 2022 Tuition Assistance Applications Due
- Friday, December 1, 2017 - Class of 2022 Application Deadline
- Wednesday, January 10, 2018 - Class of 2022 Notification Letters Mailed