Tenured St. Xavier faculty members, Paul Rieselman and Jim Telles, credited with pioneering the Study Skills course at St. X for approximately 200 incoming freshmen will teach a curriculum developed by RedwoodPrep to assist young men and women as they prepare for the entrance exam.
- Classification, logic, synonyms, antonyms and analogies
- Geometric comparison, non-geometric comparison, number series and number manipulation
- Concepts and problem solving
- Comprehension and Synonyms
Primary areas of emphasis
- Time Management
- Problem-solving strategies
- Guided, Intensive Content Learning
- Practice Exams and Question Banks
- Mental Preparation and Confidence Building
- Session 1 (limited to 100 students)
- Saturday, October 27 and November 3/ 8 a.m. – Noon
- Session 2 (limited to 100 students)
- Saturday, October 27 and November 3 / 12:30 p.m. – 4:30 p.m.
- Note: Saturday, November 10 has been designated an 'inclement weather' make-up session date
- $195 registration fee
To register for the RedwoodPrep course at St. Xavier High School, please visit www.RedwoodPrep.com.