Parents Across Cultures
Parents Across Cultures organization provides leadership and support for creating an environment at St. Xavier High School which includes and values all cultures. We celebrate diversity, and work towards unity. There are a number of parent, student, and family activities we organize throughout the year.
The Mission of PAC
Our mission is to create a school culture that:
- Strives to identify, enroll and retain more students of culturally diverse backgrounds;
- Supports multicultural student growth and development;
- Supports partnership among parents, faculty, staff and the St. Xavier administration;
- Challenges our students to achieve academic and spiritual growth; and
- Prepares all students to live and work effectively in a diverse society.
As PAC was initially established as a support network for the families of minority students, all of these families are automatically included on our distribution lists. Once final enrollment for the school year is confirmed by Admissions, a directory is compiled of these students and distributed in early-September to facilitate networking. There is no application process and no membership dues are required.
However, PAC also has as its mission outreach and impact in the broader St. Xavier community. Therefore we invite anyone supportive of the mission of PAC to contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org to be added to our distribution list and to engage in any PAC activities we organize throughout the year.