Summer Mission Trips
Thank you for your interest in St. Xavier's Mission Trip program, which is open to Juniors going into their Senior year.
For general Mission Trip program information, click here.
Students can pick-up an application packet in the Community Service Office. Please note the following regarding the application process:
- All applications are due to the Community Service Department by January 19.
- All applicants must ask two teachers/coaches/moderators to complete a simple recommendation form for them.
- Ten-minute Mission Trip interviews will take place February 6 and February 7.
- All Mission Trip applicants and their parents/guardians are required to attend the Mission Trip Orientation on Sunday, April 29 from 6:00 – 7:30 p.m. This date applies to all students and parents/guardians, regardless of your extra-curricular participation. The orientation is mandatory. Students and their parents/guardians must be able to attend the Sunday, April 29 orientation in order to participate on a Mission Trip.
For information on specific trips, click on the links below. As always, if you have any questions, feel free to stop by the Community Service Office and we will be glad to assist you.
- Chicago, IL (Darst Center) | June 24 - June 30
- Detroit, MI (University of Detroit Jesuit) | June 4 - 9
- Ecuador, South America (Rostro de Cristo) | June 2 - 9
- Guatemala, Latin America (International Samaritan) | July 14 - July 21
- Los Angeles, CA (Homeboy Industries & Delores Mission) | July 1 - July 7
- Nogales, AZ (Kino Border Initiative) | July 28 - August 4
- Over-the-Rhine #1 (St. Vincent de Paul, Cincinnati) | June 3 - 8
- Over-the-Rhine #2 (St. Vincent de Paul, Cincinnati) | July 22 - 27
- Toppa Joppa, TN #1 (Glenmary Volunteers) | July 14 - 21
- Toppa Joppa, TN #2 (Glenmary Volunteers) | July 14 - 21
- Wheeling, WV #1 (Wheeling Jesuit University) | June 10 - 16
- Wheeling, WV #2 (Wheeling Jesuit University) | July 8 - July 14