St. X is open to all students regardless of race, creed, color or religion. Cura Personalis is at the heart of each and every student experience, and we continue to look for ways to increase our diverse student population which currently represents 20%.
If you want to learn more about attending St. X, testing dates, shadow days and more see the information and links below. We look forward to welcoming your Family into the St. X Family!
- X-Perience Days: 14, 15, 16, 17, 21, 22, 23, 30
- Personal Tours: 25
- X-Perience Days: 1, 5, 6, 7, 20, 21, 22, 26, 27
- Personal Tours: 23
- X-Perience Days: 3, 4, 5, 9, 10, 11, 17, 18, 30
- Open House: Nov 14 - St. Xavier High School, 1 - 4 p.m.
- Priority Application and Tuition Assistance Deadlines: 30
- Although the official deadline for financial aid submission for the Class of 2026 is November 30, 2021, you can still apply for aid after this date. When applying for financial aid before the deadline, you are assured of receiving your financial aid evaluation and award amount at the same time you would receive your decision letter in January. We cannot guarantee that if you apply later than November 30 that we will have had sufficient time to evaluate your aid application in time to include it with your letter, should your son be accepted to St. Xavier High School. If it is not included with that letter and your son is accepted for admission, we will notify you as soon as the application has been evaluated and an amount has been awarded.
- X-Perience Days: 1, 8, 9, 10
- Personal Tours: 11
- 12: Class of 2026 Notification Letters Mailed / Email Notification
- 28: Class of 2026 Registration Deadline
- 9: Class of 2026 Math Placement Exam (mandatory), World Language Placement Exam (optional)
The Companion Scholars Program (CSP) is an academic enrichment program developed by St. Xavier High School for selected young men in the sixth, seventh and eighth grades from various Cincinnati area schools. The program has two components: the Year Round program and the Summer program.
*Thirty-five students in the class of 2024 participated in the program which is the second largest number of participants enrolled in a school year.*
For More information click The Companion Scholars Program
Do You Know A Great Student In Your Area?
Here Is How You Can Impact The Future Of St. Xavier High School.
St. X is committed to attracting, developing and retaining the best and brightest students from diverse backgrounds who have the desire to be formed in a rigorous, Ignatian educational experience. We believe that our parents, students, alumni and friends are the best vehicles for promoting St. X and recommending promising young men.
'Connect Us to Future Bombers' encourages the St. Xavier community to send us the names and addresses of young men they know from work, church or previous schools who you believe would be a great addition to St. X.
The qualified student would be described as:
- A / B Student
- Good person
- Strong Work Ethic
- Looking to engage with the bigger world (looking for more)
For more information, please contact the Office of Enrollment at 513.618.3224 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recommendations are accepted from teachers, school administrators, alumni, and parents. These individuals are in the best position to help us identify promising young men who have the greatest potential to benefit from St. Xavier High School.