Ticket Sales / Game Day
TICKETS FOR BASKETBALL GAME AT MOELLER, FEBRUARY 15, 2019
For more information on tickets, please contact Athletic Coordinator Teri Smith at 513-618-3227 or email@example.com.
In order to provide a safe and welcoming environment for everyone, please note the following information:
- St. Xavier is a drug, alcohol and smoke-free campus
- No firearms or weapons
- No animals (except official service animals)
- No outside food or drinks
- Bags subject to search
- Only Authorized personnel allowed on field/court/deck
- Inappropriate behavior and language are not permitted
- No artificial noise makers
- No re-entry
Anyone found in violation of these rules will be asked to leave and may be prosecuted.
Stadium specific information:
- A wheelchair access area is available. Wheelchair companions and and other handicap should bring their own chair.
- The visitors section is all general admission non reserved seats on the visitor side of the stadium.
- The St. Xavier Student section is in sections 104 through 107.
- St. Xavier Faculty & Staff is reserved for section 103.
- St. Xavier football season ticket holders are in sections 202 through 205.
- General admission ticket seating on the home side in sections 101, 102, 201, 206 & 207.