Skip To Main Content
- Maintain and enhance St. X Athletics.
- Raise funds to supplement the school's athletic budget.
- Source of information and suggestions for athletic programs.
What We Support:
The more than 85% of the St. X student body participating in:
- 17 sports - 5 Fall sports, 5 Winter sports, and 7 in the Spring.
- 12 OHSAA competitive sports; 5 club sports.
- 45+ overall teams, from Freshmen to Varsity level.
Who We Are:
- Parent liaisons representing each sport.
- Booster Board Officers.
What Boosters Is NOT:
- Pay to play. The cost of Booster Membership is significantly lower than the benefits the Boosters provide to St. X student-athletes.
- Biased towards any particular sport. All sports, both interscholastic and club, receive Booster funds.
- On average, the Boosters divide over $160K+ among all sports teams each year.
How We Generate Funds:
- Booster Memberships
- Hall of Fame Dinner (February)
- Sports Programs (Fall, Winter, Spring)
- Concession net proceeds (football, soccer, basketball, volleyball and lacrosse)
How To Support Your Favorite Sport:
- Strive for 100% Booster Membership by student-athletes.
- Sell Sports Program Ads.
- Sports specific donations in addition to Booster Membership.
Items Funded By Boosters:
- Uniforms and equipment
- Chairs for Basketball and Volleyball
- Upgraded weight room floor
- Drop down nets for Golf and Baseball
- Lap tops for keeping stats
- Touch pads for the pool
- Walk in cooler
- Wrestling mats
- Refreshments for visiting teams
- Benches and cooler stands for Tennis
- New Dumbells for Weight Room
- Pole Vault pit