Greetings, members of the
Long Blue Line!
More than 40,000 men have graduated from St. Xavier High School, creating a Long Blue Line that expands around the globe. Whether you’re coming back to St. X for an event, looking to support the mission, or just checking in on the Bombers, we’re glad you’re thinking of your alma mater. Feel free to reach out and reconnect with your St. Xavier High School roots!
- Young Alumni Society
- Give Back
- Career ConneXions
- St. X Magazine
- In Memoriam
- Faculty Spotlight
Are You A Young Alum Looking For Ways To Get Involved And Give Back To St. X?
Do You Wish You Could Reconnect With Old Classmates?
Do You Want An Easy Way To Network With Other Former St. X Grads?
Do You Feel Like You've Lost Touch With The St. X Community?
The St. Xavier Young Alumni Leadership Society was created in 2010 to give St. Xavier alumni who are less than 15 years to 5 years out of St. Xavier High School an opportunity to become involved with the broader St. Xavier Community. Through the guidance and input of The Young Alumni Leadership Committee, St. Xavier is working to find creative and new ways for St. Xavier young alumni to be connected with the school that has impacted our lives and futures in meaningful ways.
As we move forward in this endeavor, St. Xavier has focused our efforts to include events for networking and fun, opportunities for community service with St. Xavier, and the opportunity for alumni to contribute to the school through our Young Alumni Leadership Society.
St. Xavier will contact you through mail, e-mail and our social media networks which include LinkedIn (group name Bomber Alumni Network), Facebook (St. Xavier High School Young Alumni) and Twitter (@stxinfo or @stxsports).
If St. Xavier hasn't heard from you, or if you do not get the magazine, please stay in touch by updating your contact information or letting us know what's going on in your life on the "Reconnect" tab above. Providing St. X with your information will keep alumni informed so we can receive all the information necessary to remain engaged and updated on what is happening at 600 W. North Bend. It will also keep you informed on how alumni can remain involved as a contributing member of the Long Blue Line.
Please join us and become more closely involved with the St. Xavier community.
- Saturday Morning Community Service with St. Xavier Students: One Saturday a month during the school year. Click here for more information and contact Linda Gloeckler at email@example.com to become involved.
- The St. Xavier Young Alumni Golf Outing: August 18, 2019 - Register now!
- First Friday Lunches: Mass followed by lunch in the undercroft at St. Xavier Church Downtown. The first Friday of September through May.
- Quarterly Happy Hours: Dates to be announced.
The St. Xavier Young Alumni Leadership Society
As a member of the St. Xavier family, you are part of a special tradition dating back to 1831. As a member of this close-knit family, you are invited to take a larger role in helping shape the future of St. Xavier students by joining the St. Xavier Young Alumni Leadership Society. This special group of young alumni invests $100 or more each year in St. Xavier and its programs. Your membership in the St. Xavier Young Alumni Leadership Society shows your commitment to the mission of "educating leaders and men for others" at St. Xavier High School.
Benefits to being a member of the Young Alumni Leadership Society:
- $100+ donation receives special recognition on the St. Xavier Honor Roll and periodic invitations to special St. Xavier Young Alumni events.
- $500+ receives the special recognition, the invitations to the Young Alumni events, plus an invitation to the annual President's Dinner.
Please make all checks payable to "St. Xavier High School" or you can make credit card donations online. All gifts are tax-deductible.
Gifts of Securities or Property
Gifts of stocks or bonds may offer special advantages to some donors. Gifts of real estate or tangible personal property may also be advantageous and are most welcome. To make gifts of this kind, or for further information, please call Vice President of Advancement, Tony Schad (‘81) at 513.618.3228 or at firstname.lastname@example.org. St. Xavier’s Federal EIN is 31-0537511.
Corporate Matching Program
Many companies match the gifts made by their employees and retired employees to secondary schools. Please contact our Gift Processor, Heidi Eveleigh at 513.761.7815 (ext. 773) or email@example.com, or contact your Personnel / Human Resources Director to see if your company is on the list of matching gift companies. You can also find companies that will match gifts to St. Xavier on the school website at the Matching Gift page.
Giving to St.X Online
You can now give to St. Xavier online. You have the ability to give via credit card payment through MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
For more information regarding the St. Xavier Young Alumni Leadership Society, contact Director of Alumni Relations Will Reilly (’09) at 513.761.7815 ext. 116 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
This page will be updated as dates are finalized and more information is available. Check back soon or contact Will Reilly at email@example.com or Eric M. Gammarino at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about any of the events listed below.
- 1/10: Recognition of the 2000 State Championship basketball team during the St. Xavier vs. Elder basketball game at St. Xavier High School
- 1/11: Phoenix-area wine tasting with President Tim Reilly '76. More information - click here
- 1/13: Class of 1956 luncheon at the Montgomery Inn Boathouse at 11:30 p.m.
- 2/7: First Friday at St. Xavier Church downtown from 11:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m. For additional information or to register, please contact Will Reilly at email@example.com.
- 2/8: 5th Annual Gromada Foundation MASKerade to Head for a Cure at the Phoenix. More information - click here
- 2/16: Southwest Florida Reunion at the Port Royal Club in Naples, FL. More information - click here
- 2/22: Wrestling reunion and Hall of Fame Induction (Cole Jones '15) and Reception at St. Xavier High School. More information - click here
Interested in helping plan your reunion? Reunions are best when driven by the class. We welcome any and all help and input for the events!
Please contact Eric M. Gammarino at firstname.lastname@example.org or Will Reilly at email@example.com for more information.
St. Xavier is happy to announce an exciting new opportunity that can help shape the lives of St. Xavier students. Career ConneXions looks to deepen a students' understanding and learning through hands-on experiences and 'live' interactions. The St. Xavier Career ConneXions Program has a vision to connect students with outside adults (Alumni and Parents) in various professional fields as a means of discerning their passion and area of focus for college degrees and ultimately career choice.
St. X publishes a Fall-Winter, Spring, and Summer magazine each year. The magazine is produced by the director of Marketing and Communications at St. X, Mrs. Becky Schulte. If you have any questions regarding the magazine, or have suggestions for the magazine, please contact her at firstname.lastname@example.org or 513.761.7815 ext. 121.
The 'In Memoriam' search is separated into two searches. One is for those who have passed before August 1, 2018 and the other is for those who have passed after August 1, 2018. Both searches are labeled and can be found below.
- Make sure to click the search button!
- The best way to search a name is to enter the last name followed by a comma then a space and the first initial of the first name.
- Example: Keith, W
- You can also search a class year by entering an apostrophe and then the last two digits of their graduation year.
- Example: '65
- Searching this way will bring up records anytime that number is used in any of the text.