Greetings, members of the Long Blue Line!
More than 40,000 men have graduated from St. Xavier High School, creating a Long Blue Line that expands around the globe. Whether you’re coming back to St. X for an event, looking to support the mission, or just checking in on the Bombers, we’re glad you’re thinking of your alma mater. Feel free to reach out and reconnect with your St. Xavier High School roots!
Will Reilly ’09
Director of Alumni Relations and Special Events
- Young Alumni Society
- Reconnect with St. X
- Give Back
- St. Xavier Magazine
- In Memoriam
Are You A Young Alum Looking For Ways To Get Involved And Give Back To St. X?
Do You Wish You Could Reconnect With Old Classmates?
Do You Want An Easy Way To Network With Other Former St. X Grads?
Do You Feel Like You've Lost Touch With The St. X Community?
The St. Xavier Young Alumni Leadership Society was created in 2010 to give St. Xavier alumni who are less than 15 years to 5 years out of St. Xavier High School an opportunity to become involved with the broader St. Xavier Community. Through the guidance and input of The Young Alumni Leadership Committee, St. Xavier is working to find creative and new ways for St. Xavier young alumni to be connected with the school that has impacted our lives and futures in meaningful ways.
As we move forward in this endeavor, St. Xavier has focused our efforts to include events for networking and fun, opportunities for community service with St. Xavier, and the opportunity for alumni to contribute to the school through our Young Alumni Leadership Society.
St. Xavier will contact you through mail, e-mail and our social media networks which include LinkedIn (group name Bomber Alumni Network), Facebook (St. Xavier High School Young Alumni) and Twitter (@stxinfo or @stxsports).
If St. Xavier hasn't heard from you, or if you do not get the magazine, please stay in touch by updating your contact information or letting us know what's going on in your life on the "Reconnect" tab above. Providing St. X with your information will keep alumni informed so we can receive all the information necessary to remain engaged and updated on what is happening at 600 W. North Bend. It will also keep you informed on how alumni can remain involved as a contributing member of the Long Blue Line.
Please join us and become more closely involved with the St. Xavier community.
- Saturday Morning Community Service with St. Xavier Students: One Saturday a month during the school year. Click here for more information and contact Linda Gloeckler at firstname.lastname@example.org to become involved.
- The St. Xavier Young Alumni Golf Outing: August 19th, 2018 - Register now!
- First Friday Lunches: Mass followed by lunch in the undercroft at St. Xavier Church Downtown. The first Friday of September through May.
- Quarterly Happy Hours: Dates to be announced.
The St. Xavier Young Alumni Leadership Society
As a member of the St. Xavier family, you are part of a special tradition dating back to 1831. As a member of this close-knit family, you are invited to take a larger role in helping shape the future of St. Xavier students by joining the St. Xavier Young Alumni Leadership Society. This special group of young alumni invests $100 or more each year in St. Xavier and its programs. Your membership in the St. Xavier Young Alumni Leadership Society shows your commitment to the mission of "educating leaders and men for others" at St. Xavier High School.
Benefits to being a member of the Young Alumni Leadership Society:
- $100+ donation receives special recognition on the St. Xavier Honor Roll and periodic invitations to special St. Xavier Young Alumni events.
- $500+ receives the special recognition, the invitations to the Young Alumni events, plus an invitation to the annual President's Dinner.
Please make all checks payable to "St. Xavier High School" or you can make credit card donations online. All gifts are tax-deductible.
Gifts of Securities or Property
Gifts of stocks or bonds may offer special advantages to some donors. Gifts of real estate or tangible personal property may also be advantageous and are most welcome. To make gifts of this kind, or for further information, please call Vice President of Advancement, Tony Schad (‘81) at 513.618.3228 or at email@example.com. St. Xavier’s Federal EIN is 31-0537511.
Corporate Matching Program
Many companies match the gifts made by their employees and retired employees to secondary schools. Please contact our Gift Processor, Heidi Eveleigh at 513.761.7815 (ext. 773) or firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact your Personnel / Human Resources Director to see if your company is on the list of matching gift companies. You can also find companies that will match gifts to St. Xavier on the school website at the Matching Gift page.
Giving to St.X Online
You can now give to St. Xavier online. You have the ability to give via credit card payment through MasterCard, Visa, Discover, or American Express.
For more information regarding the St. Xavier Young Alumni Leadership Society, contact Director of Alumni Relations Will Reilly (’09) at 513.761.7815 ext. 116 or email@example.com.
This page will be updated as dates are finalized and more information is available. Check back soon or contact Will Reilly at firstname.lastname@example.org with questions about any of the events listed below.
- 7/28 - Soccer Alumni Reunion
- 8/4 - Cross Country Alumni Reunion & 5K
- 8/19 - Young Alumni Golf Outing
- 8/31 - 1988 30-Year Reunion
- 8/31 - 1998 20-Year Reunion
- 8/31 - 2003 15-Year Reunion
- 9/21 - 1993, 1983 & 1973
- 9/21 - Band Alumni Reunion
- 10/9 - Golden and Then Some Reunion - Additional Information
- 10/12 - 1958 (Friday FB game & Sat event) - Additional Information and Registration information.
- 10/15 - Alumni Golf Outing - Register Now!
- 10/16 - Class of 1950 Lunch (St. X / Barrett Center) - Additional Information
- 10/20 - 1969 (Saturday FB game & event) - Additional Information - Register now!
- 10/26 - 1978 (Friday FB game & Sat event) - Additional Information - Register now!
- 10/26 - 2008 (Friday FB game & Sat event) - Additional Information - Register now!
St. X publishes a Fall-Winter, Spring, and Summer magazine each year. The magazine is produced by the director of Marketing and Communications at St. X, Mrs. Becky Schulte. If you have any questions regarding the magazine, or have suggestions for the magazine, please contact her at email@example.com or 513.761.7815 ext. 121.