Visit St. Xavier
We welcome you to St. Xavier's campus, where you can meet members of our faculty and staff, and explore all the opportunities students have to be leaders and Men for Others.
Open House was Sunday, November 13. Thank you to every who visited campus!
Our brochures and website are great, but they only provide a quick snapshot of what our daily life is all about. The best way to know St. Xavier is to experience it in person with a member of our Ambassadors of Xcellence. Walk our campus, hear us pray together, and experience the freedom and choice our schedule provides. Our goal is for you to leave with a better understanding of the Jesuit spirit and enthusiasm at St. X and for you to begin to see the advantage of a St. Xavier education.
- We encourage all students interested in St. Xavier to schedule an X-perience Day visit. This is the best way to see the "day in the life" of a St. Xavier student.
Shadow Days will begin September 7th and will be available through December.
The visit will begin at 8:30 am and will conclude at your end time of choice. Please see details on the registration page.
Our dress code is simple: comfortable and appropriate shirts, typically a polo or collared shirt and kahki shorts or slacks contingent on the weather.
In the event of a cancellation due to weather or unforeseen causes, our admissions team will reach out if there is a need to reschedule an X-perience Day.
- Students should be dropped off at the main entrance (the doors behind the statue of St. Francis Xavier). An admissions representative and XACT team member will meet the prospective student and his family there. The easiest place to pick up students is at that location as well.
We invite parents to come for a Parent Coffee in which you will meet with a St. Xavier faculty or staff member for an information session. This is a great way to learn more about St. X and ask any questions you need to be answered. Additionally, parents will have the opportunity to tour the school. Parents can expect the information session and tour to last until approximately 10:30. Please know that you can stay for as little or as much of the Coffee as you would like. Parking is available outside the main entrance, in front of the statue of St. Francis Xavier.
REGISTER TO SHADOW A STUDENT click here.
We believe there is an advantage to attending St. Xavier, and this night is designed to introduce you to the unique characteristics which define our mission. Seventh and eighth grade students and parents are invited to attend.
- Designed especially for those families who have difficulty attending an X-perience Day, X-perience nights are similar to the day sessions and will take place form 6:00-8:00 PM. Families can attend any of the following evenings:
- Advanced registration is required. Click here to register.
- Younger students interested in St. Xavier High School should complete the inquiry form.
- If you have any questions about X-perience Nights, please contact the Office of Enrollment at firstname.lastname@example.org.