Class of 2026: Welcome to the Long Blue Line
8th Graders: Start Your Application!
Current 8th graders: In order to be considered for admissions at St. Xavier, you must complete an application by November 30. Please start or continue that application by clicking the button below.
For the class of 2026, St. Xavier High School is pleased to announce the St. Francis Xavier Xcellence Award. These scholarships will be awarded to incoming freshmen who exemplify the school’s “Graduate at Graduation” qualities: Open to Growth, Intellectually Competent, Religious, Loving and Committed to Doing Justice (you can read more about our educational mission at https://www.stxavier.org/about/mission-beliefs/graduate-at-graduation.) To be clear, these are not and cannot be athletic scholarships. While leadership or activity in athletics can be a factor in determining these awards, athletic ability will not be.
Xcellence Award recipients will be awarded up to $3,000 toward their 2022 – 2023 tuition and will be notified January 12, 2021 with their decision letters.
In order to be considered for an award, prospective students must do the following:
- Complete their general application by November 30
- Through either a thought-provoking video and/or essay, have responded to the following three questions by November 30:
- Short response:
- What is(are) your area(s) of Xcellence?
- What have you accomplished or how have you been excellent in that(those) area(s)? Explain in detail.
- Longer response:
- St. Xavier will spend close to 100,000 dollars to educate each member of the class of 2026 over their four years at St. X. If you were given 100,000 dollars, what would you do with that money?
- Essay and video submission can be uploaded to your Class of 2026 parent portal under Xcellence Award.
- Short response:
- Have performed well in a personal interview (these interviews will be scheduled after the prior two steps are completed).
Shadowing is an opportunity for 8th graders to get a more personal look at St. Xavier High School while individually shadowing a current student. You may request a certain student that he knows, but if not, we can pair him with a student similar to him. Additionally, parents will have the opportunity to attend an information session conducted by a St. Xavier administrator and be given a tour of the school. For more details, please see the X-perience Days tab at the bottom of our page.
In order to have your son shadow, you will need to start or continue the application process. You can do that by clicking here: St. Xavier High School (schooladminonline.com)
Admissions Process Information
Assistant Director of Enrollment and Retention, Swimming and Diving Head Coach
Sr. Accountant of Tuition and Financial Aid, Euchre Club Moderator
School: 513.761.7815 ext. 132