COVID-19: School Communication and Information
Last Updated April 9, 2020 at 1:39 P.M.
While classes will not meet inside these walls, we will endeavor to continuously educate and support your sons. The St. Xavier administration, faculty, and staff are prepared to move to fully digital learning to maintain instructional continuity. In this time of growing uncertainty, it is important for our community to come together and support each other. Please be vigilant about your own personal health and do your part in helping to keep our school safe. If you have any questions, please reach out to us.
President: Tim Reilly | 513.761.7815 x167 | email@example.com
AP for Student Affairs: Jason Ahlers | 513.549.2767 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Dean of Students: Brian Schaeper | 513.549.2548 | email@example.com
Dean of Faculty: James Schurrer | 513.549.2544 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Athletic Director: Brian Reinhart | email@example.com
- How can I support my son through this process?
- Are any school events occurring?
- Can my son come to St. X if needed?
- What staff will be at St. Xavier?
- How do I communicate with the school?
- Will attendance be taken during our remote learning?
- What should I anticipate my son’s daily schedule to be?
- My son is struggling with his Digital Learning Plan. What should he do?
- What about my child who requires special education services?
- Can my son continue to receive tutoring services?
- My son needs support with his mental health. What should he do?
- My son needs help with his college application or enrollment into college. What should he do?
- What will the schedule look like when we return to school?
- My son is worried about AP exams. What can we do?
- What will happen with Graduation and the Baccalaureate mass?
- What if my son or a member of our family is diagnosed with COVID-19?