The St. Xavier Women's Club welcomes current members and all Moms whose son(s) have graduated from St. X who have not yet joined us, especially the Class of 2018!
To those new to The Women's Club, we are a social organization of mothers who love St. Xavier High School and enjoyed their sons' years at St. Xavier High School and the relationships we developed there. Our mission is to perpetuate those friendships and our connection to the school.
We have no fundraisers (only 'fun-raisers'), but we do collect donations towards an X-Travaganza gift and fund an Endowed Scholarship with our dues, events and other donations. Pay my Women's Club dues online.
- As a Women's Club member you will receive invitations to:
- The Women's Club Fall event - October 5, 2018
- The Mothers' Club Christmas Celebration – Friday, December 7, 2018
- The Mothers' Club Ash Wednesday Day of Recollection – Wednesday, March 6, 2019 - Register Here!
- The Women's Club Spring event – Rookwood Pottery Factory Tour - Friday, March 29, 2019 - Register Here!
- The Spring school musical - Wine and Cheese Reception and play, "Legally Blonde" - Friday, April 5, 2019 - Register Here!
Each year we host several events.
Please join us for our Rookwood Pottery Factory Tour or our Wine and Cheese Reception and the Theatre Xavier production of "Legally Blonde."
Registration links are above.
Guests are welcome and encouraged!
Women's Club is a St. X parent activity, but is self-funded with annual dues and event fees. Funds remaining at the end of the year are proudly donated to the school for The Margo Locaputo Women's Club Scholarship Fund named for our beloved friend and St. X Mom who passed away in 2009. The Scholarship sponsors a student each year. This year we will be donating $2,500 to the fund.
Expanding our membership is a major goal this year. With the school's assistance we are emailing invitations to moms from the classes of 2014 - 2018 and current members. Help us connect with more St. X women by forwarding this invitation to your friends and other mothers from earlier classes!
Looking forward to meeting new members and seeing familiar ones on October 5th. I know you will enjoy yourself seeing old friends and learning something new about this wonderful landmark. Feel free to call or email us with your suggestions or questions.
St. Xavier Women's Club President
St. Xavier Women's Club Treasurer