X-100 card - $125.00- Now available!
- Window decal/Tech Tattoos
- Name in sports program
- Name on booster web page
- 1 free sports program
- 1 free admission to home games – excludes tournament/playoff games and special events
CLICK HERE to purchase! (Click on Buy/Renew X-100 pass, you will be asked to log in, then choose Buy a New Pass and choose X-100 Pass)
The Annual Fund provides the critical dollars used to cover the difference between tuition and the actual cost of educating St. Xavier students. Each year, St. Xavier's alumni, parents, faculty/staff and friends impact the lives of St. Xavier students with a gift to the Annual Fund. Annual Fund dollars are used in many different ways.
Your Annual Fund investment helps St. Xavier:
- cover the difference between tuition charged and the cost of educating St. Xavier students (2016-2017 school year difference between actual costs and tuition charged is $1,000 per student)
- provide tuition assistance and scholarship aid to students
- conduct critical building improvements
- secure vital equipment for student use
- maintain the physical beauty of our campus
- provide overall support of our operating budget
Each year St. Xavier asks our alumni, parents, faculty/staff and friends to invest in our mission of "educating leaders and men for and with others" with a gift to the Annual Fund. No matter the amount of the gift, your investment in the Annual Fund enables current students to receive an education that will last with them a lifetime.
For more information about the Annual Fund and how you can help, please contact the Annual Fund office, Ms. Missy Tranter, Director of Annual Giving, at 513.761.7815 x181 or email@example.com.
To make an investment in the St. Xavier Annual Fund, please send your contribution to:
St. Xavier High School
Office of the Annual Fund
600 W. North Bend Road
Cincinnati, OH 45224-1499