You have 1 PagePop. View
Accepting Applications for Future President
Posted 07/06/2017 03:48PM
Accepting Applications from Jesuit or lay candidates through August 31, 2017
Start Date for New President: July 1, 2018
Founded in 1831, St. Xavier High School's Mission is to assist young men in their formation as leaders and "Men for Others" through rigorous college preparation in the Jesuit Tradition.
The President is the Chief Executive Officer of St. Xavier High School with primary responsibility over the school's mission, presence and resources. Specifically, the President has general charge and control of the school's property, academic, business and spiritual affairs, as well as significant fundraising responsibilities. The President reports to and serves at the pleasure of the Board of Trustees.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following:
- Strong Catholic identity; a practicing Catholic committed to St. Xavier High School's Jesuit/Catholic Vision, Mission and Values; a leader who understands and adopts "Ignatian Spirituality".
- Academic experience at the secondary or university level. Jesuit experience preferred.
- Strategic thinking to develop, lead and inspire others toward a compelling and ambitious vision for the future of St. Xavier High School.
- Servant leadership, which employs high emotional intelligence with openness and humility.
- Ability to recognize short-term and long-term needed change and lead, influence, and inspire the required change for the future needs of St. Xavier High School.
- High capacity for diverse workload: a strong commitment of time to meet the rigorous and wide demands of the President's role.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with donors, alumni, faculty and staff, students and the community.
- Ability to develop broad, deep and diverse talent.
- Goal-oriented leadership.
- Strong financial management skills in both budgeting and fundraising.
- Master's degree or higher in a relevant field.
Interested Jesuit or lay candidates are encouraged to send a "Statement of Interest" and Resume to:
- Greg Achten, Search Committee Chair at firstname.lastname@example.org, day number 513-792-2185.
- In addition, please send all nominations, inquiries, referrals to the above address as well.