Do you have extra furniture or decorative items you have collected over the years but no longer use or need?
We are partnering with our friends at Everything But The House to put a new spin on fundraising by auctioning items donated by you.
We are looking for donations of the following items: rare collectibles, furniture, designer handbags, rugs, jewelry, coins, tools, antiques, cars, and more (valued over $100).
March 27 - March 31: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
April 1: 10 a.m. - 2 p.m.
Development Office at St. Xavier High School (entrance on right side of building)
Proceeds from the EBTH online auction will benefit the 40% of St. Xavier High School students receiving tuition assistance, totaling more than $3.9 million for the 2016-2017 school year.
Questions? Contact Missy Tranter at 513-618-3241 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The only time you may apply to join the St. X Mothers’ Club Board is your son’s Freshman year. Ten women are selected to serve a three-year term beginning sophomore year.
- Make friends with X parents, faculty, staff and administration
- Serve St. X by helping at school functions such as Open House
- Create social activities such as the Christmas Celebration
- Organize spiritual opportunities such as the Day of Recollection
- Welcome all to X-perience our school community
- Work hard, and have fun being a part of your son’s X-perience at St. X
Help guide volunteer groups creating the events that form our service, social and spiritual community.
- Complete an application by February 24, 2017.
- Ten women will be selected to serve a three-year term.
- You will serve sophomore, junior and senior year.
- Because your term begins in June, YOU MUST APPLY NOW.
We select the most St. X representative Board possible - ten women of various talents, who have reasonable time to share with us, located in a variety of geographical locations. We look for different backgrounds, experiences, sons’ interests, diversity and more.
Meetings and Mass are usually the first Monday of each month, and are mandatory, as are many of our activities.
Most of us are working moms.
HELPING AT ST. X IS A WONDERFUL XPERIENCE.
Begin the XPERIENCE HERE!